Contact

Monday 13 February 2012

my day... so far!

Woke up at 4.00am with immense pain in my right foot, this appeared yesterday during work and pretty much disabled me from walking. Thinking nothing of it other than "overdoing it" I rested my foot up thinking that it would be fine, however as I have already mentioned it hasn't gone away. So limping round like some gibon at work today was not my proudest moment, yet did get myself a doctors appointment and off I went for my 11.20am appointment with my doctor.

I waited for 20 minutes in the waiting room (be quiet) surrounded my screaming children (use condoms people!!). When I finally got into see my doctor she told me that she thought I may have a fracture or even torn a ligament on the side of my foot, so she sent me to the hospital for an x-ray, she has also given me a sick note for a week (ok a plus), but the silly cow thought it was the year 2010, yeah, that would have looked great going to my manager wouldn't it, he would have thought I was running a scam, also surely these people are supposed to be smart, you would think remembering the YEAR would be a trivial task.

Then while at the hospital (after finding the x-ray department) you get two jackasses who don't think the TURN OFF YOUR PHONE sign applies to them and sit there tapping away, while sum old person's life support turns itself off, the stupid ignorant people. However the X-ray is short and plesant experince, the nurse was very friendly......... But then!!!

We decided to go the chip shop on the way home, but tired a new place, dont want to spoil it by naming places.... (Billy's flava... yeah I know should have skipped it just from the name). They are currently having a half price sale on all food, so we figured it worth a try, the guy behgind the counter obviously didn't think that knowing anything about the English language was requied for customer service work, the man didnt have a clue what we were saying and getting our food was a nightmare... DO NOT GO THERE!!!

Ok, rant over!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment