Contact

Thursday 14 June 2012

WWE TOP 50 SUPERSTARS

Just sat and watched disc 1 of this 3 disc set and by god who came up with this list? Any list of top WWE SUPERSTARS where HULK HOGAN is 23rd is seriously faulty. I am not the biggest Hulk Hogan fan but even I know he should be in the top 5, without him the WWE probably wouldn't be as big as it is.

Then Rey Mysterio, Eddie G and even Batista being in the list is just stupid, Rey maybe worth a spot but not a top 15 spot like he got, he placed higher than Hogan!!!! I personally couldn't come up with a top 50 list in any order but I could just do a general 50 top stars in WWE history and let me tell you now Rey, Eddie and Batsista wouldn't be in there. the list had a lot of great talent included in its ranks, do not get me wrong and I am not taking anything away from the likes of Batista, Eddie and Rey but having Eddie & Rey in higher spots than Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan is a joke.

The main positives about this list is that WWE decided to include the likes of gorgeous George and Lou Thesz in the list, guys who never stepped in a WWE ring as far as I know, at least not to wrestle anyhow. The number 1 pick on the list was HBK, was that the right choice? I'm not sure, would certainly be in the top 5 for me, it would be a toss up between him, Stone Cold and the Undertaker for the #1 spot, followed very closely by Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair and Bret Hart just for sheer star value.

the macthes included are a little odd in places but welcomed as there is a 2 MAN POWER TRIP tag match on there which is cool. ;-)

The DVD overall was a tad confusing with the inclusion of more recent stars in higher spots then wrestlers who would be considered to have made a higher impact but not a bad way to kill some time before going out to poker.

P.S
I haven't done anything in a while, stresses of work, but got some things to get posted including some stuff from the SITE OF SHITE. So hope to be back in more often. PEACE.

1 comment: